This site is being updated reasonably regularly. Please let us know if you have information that you would like to include.
- International Neuroinformatics Coordinating Facility (INCF)
- The Human Brain Project - created in 1993 as the Blue Brain Project, now a major EU Flagship.
- Bernstein Centres in Computational Neuroscience, Germany
- CENTER-TBI CENTER-TBI is a large European project that aims to improve the care for patients with Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI).
- COLAMN - The project aims at developing computer models to understand better the laminar structure of the mammalian neocortex in order to design VLSI-integrated circuits that work in a brain-like way and can be used to build future computers.
- CARMEN - a virtual laboratory for neurophysiology, enabling sharing and collaborative exploitation of data, analysis code and expertise.
- REVERB - This proposed research programme aims to solve the problem of behavioural integration by using knowledge of brain systems.
- BraINS project - Brain Images of Normal Subjects bank is being developed with more than 1000 normal subjects - images, and associated information - from across the lifespan.
- EPSRC Mathematical Neuroscience Network
NeuroMatic is a collection of Igor Pro functions for analyzing and acquiring electrophysiological data.
- NeuroML - simulator independent language for defining biologically detailed neuronal and network models. NeuroML also has Wikipedia entry.
- RIKEN Institute, Japan
* VARIOUS POSITIONS * at the RIKEN Institute, Japan. Click here
for further information.
* VARIOUS POSITIONS * at the British Neuroscience Association. Please click here
to see full list.
Neuroscience jobs advertised by CareerJet
The UK Neuroinformatics Node is sometimes sponsored by BBSRC, EPSRC, MRC., but sometimes isn't.
Other funding sources include: